AudioEye solutions help ensure the highest level of access for all users, regardless of individual ability. The free assistive tools made available within websites enabled with the AudioEye solution have benefits for all site visitors, but, in particular, aging populations and individuals who have vision, hearing, motor and intellectual (cognitive) disabilities, those who are color blind, epileptic, dyslexic, are learning to read, learning a second language, or may prefer listening instead of reading.
Articles in this section
- Which AudioEye plan is best for me?
- How does AudioEye Managed compare to AudioEye Enterprise?
- How is AudioEye Managed different from AudioEye Pro?
- How do I integrate the Accessibility Statement?
- What if I don't know the number of monthly pageviews?
- What does "pageviews monitored" mean?
- Why do you price by pageviews?
- What is the The Monitoring Report?