AudioEye solutions help ensure the highest level of access for all users, regardless of individual ability. The free assistive tools made available within websites enabled with the AudioEye solution have benefits for all site visitors, but, in particular, aging populations and individuals who have vision, hearing, motor and intellectual (cognitive) disabilities, those who are color blind, epileptic, dyslexic, are learning to read, learning a second language, or may prefer listening instead of reading.
Articles in this section
- How do I purchase the additional Add-On Services mentioned on your website?
- How long would manual remediation take on my site?
- How often is my site Monitored?
- What happens if I go over my plans monthly page views?
- How do I integrate the Accessibility Statement?
- What if I don't know the number of monthly pageviews?
- What does "pageviews monitored" mean?
- Why do you price by pageviews?