Digital accessibility is to the digital world what ramps and rails are to the physical world. Digital accessibility allows individuals that rely on the use of Assistive Technology, or AT, such as screen readers, to access and consume digital content.
Articles in this section
- What is digital accessibility?
- What does "digital accessibility compliance" mean?
- What does it take to be digitally accessible?
- How can I demonstrate my site’s commitment to compliance?
- What are the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG)?
- What is WCAG compliance?
- How can you test for WCAG compliance?
- Who needs to follow the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG)?
- What does "conformance" mean?
- Common misconceptions about digital accessibility.