AudioEye will never make any changes that impact the visual display of a website unless explicitly instructed to do so. For AudioEye Managed clients, once implementation is complete, your account manager will provide you with a "Source-Feedback Report." This document outlines the changes that we recommend be made on the site to ensure full WCAG 2.1 conformance. It will be up to your team to make those changes at the source level.
Articles in this section
- How do I integrate the Accessibility Statement?
- What if I don't know the number of monthly pageviews?
- What does "pageviews monitored" mean?
- Why do you price by pageviews?
- Does AudioEye conduct manual testing?
- What is Assistive Technology (AT) Testing?
- Will AudioEye certify the web accessibility compliance of my site?
- What is an Accessibility Statement?