AudioEye audits the software and network via Attack and Penetration Tests (PEN Tests) on a quarterly basis. Code is checked by secure code testing tools prior to production publication.
Articles in this section
- Is the AudioEye service secure?
- What are AudioEye's Terms of Service?
- How often does AudioEye perform periodic vulnerability scans on its information technology systems, networks and supporting security systems?
- Does AudioEye store personally identifiable information (PII)?
- What is a Content Security Policy?
- How do I know when a webpage’s CSP has blocked a resource or request?
- AudioEye has been whitelisted and specified in CSP but still not working. What should I do?