Section 508 applies to federal agencies as well as any company that does business with a federal agency. This includes private contractors, the financial industry, healthcare, many legal organizations, and more.
Articles in this section
- What is the Rehabilitation Act of 1973?
- What is Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973?
- What is Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973?
- What is the "Section 508 Refresh"?
- Who needs to be Section 508 Compliant?
- How do I become Section 508 compliant?
- How does Section 508 impact state and municipal government entities?
- What part of the Rehabilitation Act applies to K-12 Schools?
- If my state does not require compliance with Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act, am I still required to present an accessible site?
- What Technologies are Included in Section 508?