Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) is a regulation which prohibits discrimination against people with disabilities by public entities – state or local government and any of their departments, agencies, or other instrumentalities. The Federal Government is not considered a public entity and is covered under Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973.
Articles in this section
- What is the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)?
- What is ADA compliance?
- How is digital accessibility related to the ADA?
- How can I ensure that my website is ADA compliant?
- What is Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)?
- What is Title III of the Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA)?
- What does a successful ADA compliance strategy entail?
- Who must comply with ADA Title II?
- What part of the ADA applies to K-12 Schools?
- What is a place of public accommodation?