Is your site built on a CMS platform?
If you're using a CMS platform for your website, like WordPress or Squarespace, view our list of supported platforms.
If you use Google Tag Manager, you can install with the Google Tag Manager Installation Instructions.
How to Add Your AudioEye Code to Your Site in Just Minutes!
- Log in to your AudioEye Portal.
- In your site dashboard, open Installation Instructions.
- Copy the AudioEye code to your clipboard.
- Log in to your web host.
- Open the editor for your site's footer. If you use the Google Analytics Pixel, or Facebook Pixel, installing the AudioEye code is a similar process.
- Paste the AudioEye code into the footer. Pasting into the footer ensures that AudioEye runs on every page of your site.
- Find the AudioEye Visual Toolkit Icon in the bottom corner of your web page:
- Log into your AudioEye Portal to view live monitoring metrics for your site. Please note that it can take up to 48 hours for data to begin populating.