Is your site built on a CMS platform?
If you're using a CMS platform for your website, like WordPress or Squarespace, view our list of supported platforms.
How to Add Your AudioEye Code to Your Site in Just Minutes!
- Log in to your AudioEye Portal.
- In your site dashboard, open Installation Instructions.
- Copy the AudioEye code to your clipboard.
- Log in to your web host.
- Open the editor for your site's footer. If you use the Google Analytics Pixel, or Facebook Pixel, installing the AudioEye code is a similar process.
- Paste the AudioEye code into the footer. Pasting into the footer ensures that AudioEye runs on every page of your site.
- Find the AudioEye Toolbar Icon in the bottom corner of your web page:
- Log into your AudioEye Portal to view live monitoring metrics for your site. Please note that it can take up to 48 hours for data to begin populating.