Is your site built on a CMS platform?
If you're using a CMS platform for your website, view our list of supported platforms. If you use Google Tag Manager, you can install AudioEye with the Google Tag Manager Installation Instructions.
Steps to add AudioEye to your website
- Log in to your AudioEye Portal
- In your Dashboard, open Installation
- Go to the Install Directly option
- Copy your AudioEye Site Code
- Log in to your web host
- Open the editor for your site's Footer
- Paste your AudioEye Site Code into the Footer (if you use the Google Analytics Pixel or Facebook Pixel, installing AudioEye is a similar process)
- Save your changes
- Navigate back to the Installation page in the AudioEye Portal
- Press the Verify Installation button to verify that installation was successful
- Locate the AudioEye Visual Toolkit icon on your website:
Please note that it can take up to 48 hours for data to appear in your Dashboard.
Still Having Trouble?
If you are still having trouble installing, consider the following:
- You may have limited permissions on your platform. You may need to contact your development team to install AudioEye. You can also send the installation instructions to your development team directly from the AudioEye Portal.
- You may just want to hop on a call with our team to walk through it together. To do this, you can submit a request to our support team.