The redaction is a feature to intentionally protect you and your users from potential leaks of personally identifiable information (PII). This change ensures that no PII is stored within AudioEye servers and is a reflection of our commitment to the privacy and safety of your information. Redacted URL parts will appear as “__redacted__” in the URL. This redaction is applied to all URLs we store as part of reporting.
Articles in this section
- Why is there a redaction in the reported URLs under Pages Affected?
- Is the AudioEye service secure?
- What are AudioEye's Terms of Service?
- How often does AudioEye perform periodic vulnerability scans on its information technology systems, networks and supporting security systems?
- Does AudioEye store personally identifiable information (PII)?
- What is a Content Security Policy?
- How do I know when a webpage’s CSP has blocked a resource or request?
- AudioEye has been whitelisted and specified in CSP but still not working. What should I do?